What Does A
DreamChasers Workshop Consist Of?
We will host a week of intensive workshops and hands on training that concentrates on The Arts & Entertainment
industry for young adults age 18 and up.
Hands-on Training Workshops
The DreamChasers accepted into the program will be placed at major studios, television networks and production companies during their week of workshops. They will also have the opportunity to shadow industry professionals to gain experience, enhance their knowledge, network and develop relationships in the Entertainment Industry.
DreamChasers Day 1: Travel
Travel from home destination to HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA!!!
Students take flight to jumpstart their career and bring their dreams to fruition.
Welcome to Hollywood orientation and dinner. DreamChasers projects will be assigned and they will meet their coaches.
DreamChasers Day 2: Hollywood Tour & Adventures
STUDENTS WILL EXPLORE THE FOLLOWING:
The Hollywood Tour
The Iconic Hollywood Sign
Santa Monica/Malibu Beach
Warner Bros. Studios
Hollywood Walk of Fame
DreamChasers Day 3: Believer's Workshop
"Preparing You For Hollywood"
• DreamChasers receive etiquette training to prepare for the ent. industry
• Create professional resumes
and business cards
• Mock Interviews/Auditions
HEALTH & FITNESS:
DreamChasers receive insight from nutritionist & fitness
experts on living a healthier lifestyle.
DreamChasers will create vision boards to display their goals and dreams.
Confidence, Self-esteem Rejection management,
Attitude, Time management, Marketing/Branding yourself
• Career Investments
DreamChasers attend a panel discussion equipped with Hollywood elite to ask
questions and receive advice to help further their career.
DreamChasers Days 4, 5, & 6: Hands-On Training
Hands on training begins for students based on their career goals. Each student will be assigned a project to complete by the end of the workshop to present at the final showcase on Day 7. Students will be paired with a coach, shadow industry elite professionals and will also work on building their portfolio that will aid them in launching their career.
• Attend Acting/Commercial classes
• Headshot photo session
• Memorize monologue/script
• Knowledge of business contracts SAG/AFTRA union
• Background work
• Production Assistant Training
• Shadow industry professionals on set
• Create a short film
• Develop storyboards
• Film scenes
• Attend classes to perfect vocal techniques, performance skills and developing audience rapport
• Learn about songwriting essentials
• Record song in a studio with accomplished producer
• Headshot photo session
• Receive image consulting
• Attend sketching and sewing classes
• Design custom clothing
• Visit fabric stores and designer showrooms
• Perfect on-camera hair and make-up skills
• Develop portfolio
• Shadow industry model professionals on set
• Photo shoot
• Runway classes
• Knowledge of contracts SAG/AFTRA union
•Attend dance class with industry professionals
•Create a choreographed routine
•Research top agents/manager
•Shadow professional dancers on set
DreamChasers Day 7: Final Showcase
DreamChasers will display the skills they learned during the workshops and perform live for sponsors, supporters and industry elites.